PRICE PER PERSON: US$ 95.00
- Prices based on two people at least. There is an additional cost for single travelers. Please make an inquiry about it.
- Prices based in group service. If you prefer a private service, please make an inquiry about it
- International and domestic air tickets (*).
- Airport taxes or visa fees.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic beverages or bottled water.
- Meals not specified in the program.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Phone calls, radio calls or messages.
- Other items of personal nature.
- Extra expenses originated in itinerary changes or others due to force majeure or other circumstances beyond PERU ANDEAN EXPLORER’S control.
(*) Before buying your domestic air tickets, please let us know your schedules to avoid changes in your itinerary.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING
- Clothing: long trousers, shorts (Machupicchu visit), long and short-sleeved T-shirts or shirts, cotton socks, warm clothes for Cusco, especially at night.
- Rain gear or poncho (you can buy a basic one in Cusco), especially if visiting in the months November to April
- Comfortable footwear, trekking boots recommended
- Camera, films (ASA 50, 100 and 200 recommended)
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, cold and rain
- Sun block (high factor)
- After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
- Insect repellent - minimum recommended 20% DEET - no malaria risk has been reported
- Personal toiletries and medications
- Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) or water bottle to carry water on outings
- Cash in soles and/or US$ for extras (souvenirs, beverages, etc)
- Original passport and passport photocopies*
(*) According to the Peruvian government policies, the passport must be valid at least up to 6 months after the end date of the tours. Otherwise you could not board your international flight. Please check the expiration date of your passport before buying your international national flight tickets.